Contact Otsuka

Should you have any medical questions related to your prescription, please consult with your healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional (physician, pharmacist, nurse, etc.) is the most qualified person to respond since the answer to your questions may vary based on your health condition and medical history.

To report an adverse event, a product quality complaint or any other feedback related to the medication, please contact the Medical Information and Drug Safety Department directly.



Should a Medical Information Specialist not be available at the time of your call, please leave a message and we will gladly return your call. You may also reach us by email.